1 small onion
9 oz chanterelle mushrooms
1 oz butter
1 tbsp Grappa
1 tbsp flour
1,8 cups chicken stock
½ cup cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp chopped parsley to garnish
1. Finely chop the onion and place in a saucepan with the chanterelle mushrooms and the butter.
2. Sauté for a few minutes, then add the Grappa and stir in the flour.
3. Add the chicken stock, continuing stirring, and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add the cream, salt, and pepper to taste and simmer for a few more minutes.
5. Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.