Grappa and grapes risotto
12 oz of Carnaroli rice
16 oz of white grapes
3 oz of soft butter
4 cups of vegetable stock
1/2 cup of Grappa
2,5 oz of Robiola cheese
Pink peppercorn to taste
Parsley to taste
Salt to taste
1. Put a few grapes aside to decorate the dish and put all the other ones in a vegetable mill to get their juice.
2. Melt the butter, then add the chopped shallot.
3. After about ten minutes, raise the flame a little and pour the rice.
4. Leave it to toast for a few minutes: as soon as it becomes sheer, add the grapes juice and the Grappa, and begin blending all.
5. Once dried, add the hot vegetable stock, without mixing too much.
6. At the end of cooking, turn off the heat and stir in the risotto by adding the robiola cheese and a pinch of pink pepper.
7. Garnish with the grapes cut into quarters and the chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Share the Taste!