Swordfish with coriander and Grappa butter
1 oz of Fresh Coriander
3,5 oz of Butter
1 tbsp of Grappa
23 oz of Swordfish Steak (4 slices)
4 tbsp of EVO Oil
2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
1 tbsp of Lime Juice
Salt and pepper tot taste
1. Finely chop the coriander and mix it well with the softened butter.
2. Gently warm the Grappa and combine it with the butter.
3. Shape the flavored butter into a small cylinder, seal it with the plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
4. Marinate the swordfish in the mixture of EVO Oil, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
5. After 2 hours grill the swordfish steaks on both sides for a few minutes, slice the coriander butter into four parts and place a slice on the top of each steak.
6. Serve immediately.