Stuffed mushrooms with Grappa
6 Flat, large mushrooms
6 tbsp of EVO Oil
4 tbsp of Breadcrumbs
4 tbsp of Chopped parsley
2 Garlic cloves
2 tbsp of Grappa
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean the mushrooms, remove their stalks, and set them aside.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of EVO Oil in a large frying pan and sauté the mushrooms on both sides for a few minutes.
3. Then, add salt and pepper to taste and arrange them, with the stalk side up, in an oven dish.
4. Finely chop the stalks and mix them with the breadcrumbs, the parsley, the garlic, and the Grappa.
5. Add more the salt, the pepper, and the remaining EVO Oil, and mix.
6. Fill the mushrooms with the mixture and bake at 356° F for 20 minutes.