Pytt i Panna
4 large potatoes
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil
17,5 oz cooked beef
7 oz smoked ham
2 tbsp Grappa
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into little cubes, then fry them with butter and oil until golden and crisp.
2. Remove the potatoes from the frying pan and set them aside.
3. Slice the onions and sauté them in the same frying pan.
4. Add the beef and smoked ham cut into cubes, and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes and the Grappa, cook for one more minute and divide in four plates.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, salt and black pepper, and top each plate with a fried egg. Serve immediately.