9 oz of Bulgur wheat
2 cups of Water to boil
5 tbsp of EVO Oil
1 Lemon Juice
2 tbsp of Chopped Mint
2 tbsp of Chopped Parsley
5 Spring Onions
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pour the bulgur wheat into the boiling water, little by little.
2. Add the EVO Oil and the lemon juice, then stir.
3. Add the mint, the parsley, and the finely chopped tomatoes, then stir again.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, put the mixture in a bowl, cover it and leave it in a cool place (but not the fridge) for about three hours.
5. Before serving, stir again to loosen the grains, add more salt and pepper if necessary, decorate with chopped spring onion, and spray with Grappa.