Fresh tomato salsa
35 oz of Ripe Tomatoes
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Fresh Chilli Peppers
2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander
2 tbsp of Grappa
Salt to taste
1. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds to make their skin crack, then peel them, remove the seeds, and chop them finely.
2. Also, finely chop the onion, the garlic cloves, and the chilli peppers, then put everything into a large bowl.
3. Mix all with a wooden spoon until obtaining a thick sauce.
4. In the end, add the chopped coriander, the Grappa, and salt to taste.
5. Serve as a dip for tortillas, bread, vegetables, or meat.