1. Mix the soft butter, the sugar, and the almond flour thoroughly with the paddle attachment of an electric mixer.
2. With the mixer on medium-high speed, add the eggs one by one, waiting for 3-4 minutes within each egg.
3. Add the Grappa at the end.
4. Let the Frangipane rest for 6 hours.
5. For the Semolina dough, combine the semolina, the almond flour, and the sugar in a bowl with the paddle attachment.
6. Add the eggs, the yolks, the vanilla extract, and the lemon peel to the dry ingredients, then mix well.
7. Add the butter and mix until obtaining a uniform dough.
8. Let bain-marie melt the cream and the white chocolate together in a bowl.
9. Add the Grappa at the end and cool the sauce putting the bowl over ice cubes.